When you are looking for affordable, durable and quality luxury vinyl tiles (LVT) and luxury vinyl planks (LVP), one of your many options is allure ultra flooring. Allure ultra flooring more affordable line up and comes in plenty of styles, colors and options.
As a private-label company, the Allure line is manufactured for and sold primarily through the Home Depot. What makes this flooring stand out among all the rest? That’s what we are here to find out.
Here are some of the advantages and advantages of allure ultra flooring:
- The Allure Ultra line has some great benefits that make it even more enticing to consumers.
- Thick wear layer. At 12 mil, the Ultra line has a durable, thick top layer.
- Affordable pricing. Allure ultra flooring is one of the most affordable LVT and LVP lines out there.
- Multiple styles. Allure Ultra has many wood-look grains and colors of LVP and several options for stone-look LVT.
- Waterproof. You can safely and easily install Allure Ultra at, above or below grade.
- DIY installation. All planks and tiles are easily installed with little knowledge or ability.
- Installs over radiant heating. Allure Ultra flooring is rated for radiant heat (hydronic and electric) installations.
- Low VOCs. The volatile organic compound rating is low enough to earn an SCS Global Floor Score Certification.
Now let’s take a look at some examples of products from allure ultra flooring that make you have to use the product.